If you wish to share your success story with your buyers and employees, the large format printing is the key. Signage should be eye catching and unique. They make big first impressions. The bright colors and large sizes introduce the intended message to reach the target audience. It is the best and the easiest solution. Large format printing is done by machines or computers that support a maximum or large printing size. The print roll varies between 18” to 100”. A Hundred inches wide is the grand format print med. The large format printing usually employs ink jet technology which is more economical than any other printing methods such as screen printing used for short run projects. Large format printing is not done on individual sheets but uses rolls that feed automatically during the print process.
Why Large Format Printing
If you are a business organization and wish to create a brand awareness of your product, increase your popularity and visibility, deliver a message to your target audience- large format printing is the solution. A large signage is the first that the visitor or the potential buyer sees when they visit your premises.
Large Format Printing Options
- The options include Canvas Banners, Retractable banners, Aluminium and Die- bond, Sintra, poster printing and many other options.
- Large format printing shops.
- The big dealers or shops that specialize in large format printing provide complete pre-press solution. They have superior printing equipment give due performance, reliability, service, and support. They offer solutions to suit the needs of graphics professionals. They have wide format printers, lamination, mounting and computer cutting. They have the skill and the capacity to finish your work quickly and efficiently.
- The large vinyl printing shops can produce banners up to eight feet wide and thirty feet long. They are using 100% recyclable point boards for an end to end green product.
Designing of Large Format Printing
Posters vinyl banners, trade show graphics and wall murals all are done on large format printing. There are thousands of companies who offer printing and custom signs. The whole process of creating from an idea to the final product can be powered by the imagination of the firm. The best sign style is chosen as per the needs of the customer to produce superior results.
Pricing of Large Format Printing
The price quotation of a full service large format printing will include the design review, the best quality materials free phone support and a pdf support.
Types of Large Format Printing
- Vibrant colors, durable materials, high resolution, UV glass protection and custom finish all you can get in the printed banners up to five feet wide and forty eight feet in length. Printing is being done on a wide variety of materials that can be used for outdoor use.
- Canvas prints-a pinewood stretcher bar is stretched over a thick wooden frame. The canvas is stapled and hooks are provided for the display.
- Roll canvas-The most popular kind of canvas in displaying art is the Roll canvas. It is converted into gallery wrap canvas print to decor a wall. Any painting or photo can be converted into large format canvas printing by uploading the photo on the site.
- Custom printing in large mediums can bring attention to your product. It is an original way to get attention.
In the printing industry, the offset printing was favored for years over digital printing to achieve commercial level quality. The scenario is changed and digital printing has emerged as a professional option for short run. When you are growing, you need large format printing to share with the world your progress.