Cardboard packaging boxes have become an intermittent part of our daily lives. They have developed remarkably over the years that now there are references to keep track of the amount of cardboard boxes manufactured each year. This number is used for measuring the industrial profitability of a country. Cardboard boxes have become so marketable that they could now indicate the competitiveness and growth rate of entire economy. The steady development of cardboard boxes and packaging can contribute to a sustainable growth.
Cardboard boxes are recyclable and this provides an opportunity to organize environment friendly forestry management. They are irreplaceable because of their beneficial properties such as ease in handling. Cardboard packaging boxes provide a good support to carry heavy goods. Even though the weight of the cardboard boxes depends on the size and the design, they are built in a convenient way to hold and transport the goods.
A series of tests are involved while inspecting the top quality cardboard boxes which are used for carrying heavy goods. These tests involve measuring the compression strength and bursting strength of the cardboard boxes. The understanding of such factors regarding the capacity and durability will help us to make sure that they serve the intended task. Cardboard packaging boxes are the most convenient choice for relocating and shifting items. They also come handy to store your household materials. It is easy to arrange the cardboard boxes in a systematic way. We can use these boxes for many DIY things, from crafts to toys to some sport items.
Benefits of Cardboard Packaging Boxes:
The structural characteristics of the cardboard boxes make them a perfect packaging solution. Major benefits of cardboard packaging boxes are listed below:
- Cardboard boxes are lightweight and thus very easy to handle while transporting, loading and packaging.
- These boxes are highly affordable when compared to other accessible substitutes in the market.
- Cardboard boxes are available in different structures, sizes, design and colors. Depending on their size and shape, they are used for different customer requirements. As we all know, requirements are diverse, and so are the packaging solutions.
- We can access cardboard boxes easily as they can be available in almost any given region.
- Cardboard packaging boxes are recyclable and they are eco friendly too.
- Cardboard boxes have acquired massive popularity as packaging solutions. They are substantially used in several industries. Cardboard boxes ensure safety during shipment because of its sturdiness. Items enclosed in cardboard boxes are guarded against tremors, electric shocks and yank.
Things to Know About Cardboard Packaging Boxes:
As we discussed earlier, cardboard box is an ultimate choice when it comes to shipment and storage. Following are some of the factors you need to know when choosing cardboard box:
- Measuring the size of Cardboard Box: You need to decide on the size of the box you need. Once you decide the size, you need to know the measuring technique of cardboard box. Boxes are measured either internally or externally in length*breadth*height.
- Difference between Single, Double and Triple Wall Cardboard Box: Single wall cardboard boxes are most appropriate for wide range of goods being stored and loaded. If you are shipping the goods, then single wall cardboard boxes are a cost effective option. Double wall boxes can easily be stacked and they are ideal for storage and home moving. They are strong and durable. Triple wall boxes are obviously the strongest among other forms of cardboard packaging boxes. These boxes are easily recyclable and often used for shipping and packing heavy goods.