Creating and joining electrical terminals become possible through electrical wire connectors. This mainly joins copper wire of various lengths, used for connecting wire/cable and connects a cable to an appropriate electrical terminal.
You can characterize such devices on the basis of size, reliability, physical construction, resistance power, contact resistance and also the ease of connecting or disconnecting it.
Typical types of wire connectors-
- Terminal blocks- These are most simple electrical connectors that are used to join 2 or more cables to one connection point.
- Posts- Generally used in audio & electronic testing equipment. It connects screws/clamps exposed wire to appropriate post.
- Blade connector- There is the use of even conductive blade for connecting single wire. This type has been in used since 1970.
- Ring & spade terminals- Ring surface is used to make electrical contact.
- Crimp-on connectors- It generally refers to a solder less connection.
- Plug & socket connectors- Several pins are placed inside metal parts in order to make electrical connection as well as complete the circuit.
There is a supreme range of cable connectors and electrical wire connectors that are used for getting fast, easy plus reliable electrical current in houses and other commercial places. These can withstand housing voltage that can range up to four hundred and fifty volts. Compact size wire connectors can perfectly fit in all junction boxes that are present on the wall or flush mounted. These connectors can easily be placed in tight spaces.
Wire connectors easy type– It comprises of input poles which allow great elasticity in the application depending on the available space furthermore numerous wire conductors. These are exclusively designed and marketed for using it with any kind of solid wire having a diameter of 2.5meter square. It is ideal for using in homes.
- Before you install it, the power supply must be turned off.
- Make use of solid and copper conductors.
- Strip it to 11 mm roughly.
- You can insert it into wire connector fully.
- Make use of voltage tester.
- By pulling cable connector you can change wire, hold it or even twist it.
Wire connector Lux- It is mainly used for lighting installation. It can be best used for connecting solidly to a flexible wire. It has a lock and unlocks coil mechanism with interjecting connector. It is suitable for 450 voltages of current. It is time-saving as well as safe connection. Whenever it becomes difficult to work with wires then such type of connectors proffers extra advantage over other two varieties that are plus mini & easy type.
Wire connector plus a mini- It is considered as sophisticated interject wire connector. Mostly, it is used in houses for appliances and numerous other electrical applications. Solid as well as trapped copper conductors are widely used in it. It can have strip length of maximum 11 mm. and it has diverse color codes which proffer comfortable classification of wire. A distinct voltage test at the front ensures safety while application, installation as well as maintenance.
Supreme range of cable connectors and electrical wire connectors that are generally screwing type are used in house installation for countless times. A tight plus secure fitting is very important so that there are no frequent failures in the electric operation. A careless work furthermore low-grade wire connector can lead to damage along with overheating which further causes a hazardous situation. Though there is distinct requirement of an individual yet the market is full of best solution as an electrical connector for each task.