One of the most notable aspects of the fairer sex is the one dealing with their organic edifice. For women, worrying or getting bogged down about urine leaks and their subsequent odor can be quite overwhelming. Due to pregnancy or many kinds of pelvic diseases, women often suffer from urine discharge while they walk, talk, cough and sneeze. The urinary incontinence products for women are available as both garments and pads. They come in a wide variety of styles, absorbent materials, colors and sizes.
The Primary Features
If you have light bladder leakage, these pads will give your succor. They are lightweight and are designed specifically to absorb the maximum with minimal visibility.
- You have guards, incontinence pads, briefs and protective underwear, which are all articulately made to absorb urine before locking it safely. The concerned material used is extremely absorbent as compared to the ones present in threadbare female care products.
- The products absorb the leak; they consistently divert the inherent moisture from your body. This traps odor and does not let it bypass. These urinary incontinence products for women contain pH absorbent stuff that neutralizes odor, not just mask it. Their cores are deeply absorbent and they fuse specifically with the elastic sides and designed edges. This gives you discreet fortification throughout the day.
Elastic Barriers that Prevent even the Minutest Leakage:
- You have elastic barriers in these products to propel a better fit and prevent leaks. The specially styled distribution layers and top sheet control and tap urine flow.
- Considering the life of a modern day woman, who is equally efficient in house and at her work place, these products give you the edge and confidence to enjoy with nothing to fear or worry about.
More on the Block
Bladder control pads and fitted briefs form another segment of urinary incontinence products for women.
- The former does both ultimate absorption and light soaking. You can find them in different thicknesses, sizes with some variants offering barriers as side fortification.
- You shouldn’t confuse them menstrual pads. The ball game is totally different here. The products absorb rapid liquid dispersion. You need to know that fecal matter and urine can affect your skin.
- You have bladder pads with special fluids or gels that thwart urine from the topmost layer. It also solidifies the substance, by metamorphosing and neutralizing the potentially detrimental chemical composition of urine.
- The polymer fabrics entail wicking features that captures moisture from the upper layer. This eliminates odor and cleans all pH levels. It prevents skin breakdown eventually.
- The maximum protection briefs have tabs that you can refasten. You can change them while standing lying down or sitting. There are some that carry an extremely light indicator.
The Key to your Lifestyle
The core issue of leakage is a justified one when it interferes with your lifestyle. The briefs and panties, and absorbent pads form a large part of the urinary incontinence products for women. These are disposable pads with adhesive strips walling them firmly beneath your underwear. You will be amazed to know that they can hold at least eight or more ounces of fluid and push it away from the skin.
The incontinence underwear although resembling regular ones, carries in-built cloth pad and waterproof liner. It can soak ten or more ounces of your urine. The best part is, these underwears are washable, reusable and are available in a wide variety of colors. Poise pads are the ones that entail a specific material to draw fluid into its center and divert its direction from the human body. This factor enhances the comfort level of the wearer.