In hot and sultry weather, it becomes difficult to be comfortable. Well, thanks to the modern gadgets like air conditioners that maintains the temperature of your house keeping it under control. However, this is a known fact that buying an AC is not the end of story. To ensure proper working of your AC, you need to be acquainted with air conditioning installation and maintenance services. To avail such services, it is mandatory to procure help from the experts. There are some other DIY steps too, but it is always advised to avoid those, if you don’t have much technical know-how.
Let the Experts Handle
AC is not just about a single unit, but like any other machine, it is a combination of different spare parts. From air filter to duct units, turbo fan to release panels, there are so many parts, which make a perfect AC unit. Therefore, if you want to repair an AC, there are some specific installation tips and steps to be followed. Only a trained professional can handle it, and fix the unit in your requisite space. Moreover, depending on the type of unit you bought, the spare parts can be different. You should consult an expert and enjoy your air conditioning installation and maintenance services, with ease.
Things to Consider Before Buying
Before you even think of buying an AC, there are certain points to consider first.
- Air conditioners are available in three different types: Portable AC, Window AC and Split AC. Among these three options, split AC is the most convenient one, but quite expensive, at the same time. So, you should have a proper budget, before you think of buying any one of these ACs.
- You need to know the room area where the ac unit needs to be installed. Depending on the available space, the size needs to be chosen.
- If you cannot make a slot in your wall to place the window AC, you can look for split ones. Here, you just need to drill a small hole from where the pipe will be placed.
- After you have invested in an AC, remember to save some money for its maintenance, which should be done at regular interval.
If you are residing in any pollutant area, then you must go for air conditioning installation and maintenance services, once in every six months. Experts will clean the AC ducts, to get rid of accumulated dust, dirt, debris and grease and will also ensure that the functioning of the AC is fine.
Basic Maintenance Services Available
Depending on the kind of maintenance package you choose, the prices will vary. On the other hand, experts will provide you perfect services, after inspecting the current condition of your air conditioning unit.
- For any basic AC, air conditioning installation and maintenance services costs are low. Some basic services are cleaning air ducts on time, checking the remote control and so on.
- Maintenance service consists of coil replacement. The main material used for manufacturing these coil pipes is copper. With passing time, the copper coil starts to wear off which hampers the work of the AC. Get it repaired or replaced, as per the need.
- Just like AC’s coil, the air conditioning installation and maintenance services also deal with compressor replacement. Due to heavy dust and dirt accumulation, compressor stops working after a certain span of time. Experts will perform proper gas changing and test your AC system.
Whether you want general maintenance for your AC, or want to install a new machine at your place, contact the experts. They will guide you through the entire session, and provide perfect repairs.