Today, about 15% of the world’s population has some sort of tattoo on different areas of their body. However, over 50% of them want to get rid of them through laser tattoo removal service. This mainly happens because; tattoos that are trending today can eventually become age old history of tomorrow. And thus, they are considered to be unwanted design on the body and it also affects the self-esteem of a person.
For people like these, the laser tattoo removal service is a lifesaver. With the help of this service, they can get rid of these unwanted designs with just minimal side-effects.
Benefits of Using Laser Tattoo Removal
There are several benefits of going for laser tattoo removal and some of them are:
- Comfort and Safety: This technique is widely recognized because of its ease of use or no side effects. In fact, when compared with the traditional tattoo removal technique, the laser technique is much safe and suitable for any skin types. Other than that, the traditional tattoo removal technique uses a plethora of chemicals like TCA Trichloroacetic acid that can even remove the top layer of the skin.
- Speed and Effectiveness: Laser tattoo removal is fast and the procedure is very effective than the other techniques used for removing permanent tattoos. Good thing about this technique is that it has the ability to remove about 100% traces of the tattoo without any drastic effects. In some cases, tattoos disappear in just two sessions indicating how effective and fast this technique can be.
- Getting A New Tattoo: The only permanent thing in this world is change, so why not change your tattoo too? Well, when you go with laser tattoo removal service then you also have the new tattoo for your skin and get something that rules the current world of tattoos. This even gives you a new possibility and a chance to have something new and vibrant on your body.
Procedure Used for Laser Tattoo Removal Service
Laser tattoo removal technique is very simple and it is done with the help of laser light (beams). Basically, laser light breaks down the ink present in the tattoo. This broken ink will be absorbed by the skin and will soon fade away with time. But, here the important thing is that inks have its own specific absorption spectra. So, the laser light has to emit adequate amount of energy that will within this absorption spectra helping to get rid of the ink pigments in an efficient manner.
This is the reason why tattoo pigments like green, fluorescent inks and yellow cannot be easily eliminated, whereas other pigments like blues and dark black can removed very easily, and that is because of their absorption spectra which is just at the edge of the emission spectra of laser lights. The worst thing is that, the inks that contain titanium oxide are not at all easy to remove because they have strong reflecting ability which reflects a large amount of incident laser light energy out from the skin.
Possible Risks of Laser Tattoo Removal Service
There are just a few side effects that you may face when you go with laser tattoo removal service. However, handling them won’t be that difficult. These risks include infection at the site of laser tattoo removal, hypo pigmentation and darkened skin. In order to avoid these risks, you can follow some useful steps like
- Maintaining a proper hygiene after the removal service and avoiding excess exposure of water at the treated area.
- Applying adequate amount of anti-inflammatory lotion and creams with SPF value
- Using only medicated soaps and products prescribed by the specialist.
These are the above Procedures of Laser Tattoo Removal Service. If you want to know more than let’s go the details to get more useful information.