Cats are as much popular a pet as dogs. Although the latter is often referred as a man’s best friend, cats can be quite pleasant company too. In fact, cats are quite easy to take care of and are very clean animals too. They excrete in litter and even cover it up with dirt with their paws. They are generally quite the civilized member in the house.
Cats are affectionate animals and love cuddling and will readily snuggle up to you at every chance. If you scratch them under the chin, they will show more love and slowly they start caring and reciprocating the love. Therefore, when you go to the office or go on long business or leisure trips, the cat will need special care and obviously cannot be left alone in the house. There is a lot of Catteries or cat boarding facilities that will take care of your purring friend when you are away.
Advantages of Cat Boarding
Leaving your cat in the warm, trustworthy hands of a good boarding facility will ensure that you enjoy your vacation well with complete peace of mind.
There are also some hotels that provide these services, but if you are not sure then it is better to leave the cat with a familiar facility in your city.
Every cat has quite different characteristics and may behave in a unique way. Boarding facilities with experience in taking care of felines know this very well so you can be sure that your furry companion’s idiosyncrasies will be understood.
Boarding facilities ensure the following:
- Best possible care
- Ensure safety
- Make sure that cats are always clean and free from any flea, ticks or mites.
- Individual or family accommodations depending on your requirements
- An insulated bedroom for maximum comfort in any kind of weather
- Well-fed with premium food
- A personal exercise area with branches and even shelves for cats to stretch, climb and exercise
- Each cat’s home has a safe entry and they are not allowed to mix with cats of other houses for fear of infection or catching any disease.
- Barding facilities are well experienced to ensure that even the fussiest of cats are well fed with the food that they like and that which is nutritious for them
- If there is a special diet plan that you follow for your cat, you can inform the boarding management of the same and they will ensure that there is no change in what the cat is used to eating and also at the timings that she is used to.
- There are many places where there is even an outdoor area that is enclosed on all sides so the animal cannot escape and can safely play. The outdoor timing is usually fixed for each animal so that all can get some sun and fresh air
- There will always be a health officer or a qualified vet to take care of any cat sickness or any injury etc.
- There are separate staff to ensure that pets are well groomed at all times
Thus, you see that in some aspects boarding houses can take better care of your animal, but then this is all true only if you have chosen the right boarding.
How to select the Best Cat Boarding
- There is only one foolproof way of making sure that all claims of a cattery are true or not; visit the place and take a tour!
- Talk to the staff there and find out how qualified they are
- Find out if there is someone to take care of health issues and also his or her qualification and experience
- Look carefully for cleanliness, maintenance. Are the cat houses clean and is litter being disposed of properly.
- Do the existing animals look happy, clean and well fed
- How safe are the enclosures and the cat chalets. Is there any chance of the animal hurting herself?
Lastly, find out the charges and compare a few more places for quality and price. One will only know how good or bad something is if there are alternatives to camper with. Hence, do make it a point to visit a few more places to be sure of your choice.
Hope you like the above mentioned information! If you still want to know more then click here and get some more useful information.